1. familiar with contract terms.
2. chase payment from customers per contractual terms.
3. check l/c application and work with customer to issue operable l/c.
4.chase with origin on timely goods preparation.
5.work with shipping line to book space and arrange the shipment.
6.prepare, verify and organize shipping documents.
7.update shipping information in system/database.
8.monitor documents presentation status and payment settlement.
9.assist customer to solve any problem on customs clearance at destination.
10. coordinate with related parties to solve claim issues.
11. be able to solve complicated cases independently.
12. be able to foresee execution problem to mitigate the risk.
5+ years of working experience of international execution/import.
good knowledge of international trading practices incoterms and settlement especially for letter of credit.
familiar with the process and documentation of sea transportation/custom clearance.
strong verbal and written communication skills in both of french and english.
proficiency with ms work and excel.
scrupulous and pay attention to details, good analytical skill.
ability to work independently and propose solutions.
ability to prioritize multiple task and meet strict deadlines.
- 工体北路甲2号 盈科中心a座24层